Monday, August 3, 2015

By now most of you have received a letter from me, explaining a bit if what I am doing and how to be a part. Thank you to those who have donated and who plan to donate, as well as those who are praying and thinking of me. I have a few more letters to go out as well. I'll begin making posts my week in Chicago and then continue to post when in Cambodia.

My feelings right now? All scattered.

Understand, when you ask me if I am excited for this trip, I have not yet once known how to answer it. The only thing I ask you to do is think about how you may feel upon taking this journey. Other than that, I am preparing in whatever way I can, mostly by relaxing and enjoying the time I have left here..16 days.

Peace,
Andrew Benjamin Smith

1 comment:

  1. We wish you good luck!! Stay safe and keep us updated! :) miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete